Thoughts from Maggie
This wallpaper is my dream come true! I saw similar styles online, but nothing was quite right (especially for furniture). Not to mention many cost hundreds per roll! I worked with a designer and hand-selected the quality of the paper to ensure it's water resistant, can stick to walls AND furniture, and seamlessly lines up side-to-side
Material: PVC waterproof material
Dimensions: 17.7"& by 393.7" (about 32.8')
- Super artistic patterns. Black and white color, simple modern style
- Creatively designed. You can place it to your furniture inside or cover a whole wall with it. It will lighten up the space
- Easily installable with adhesive material, simply peel and stick it onto the wall or furniture
- If one roll of wallpaper isn't enough, multiple rolls can be easily matched together to provide flawless coverage
- Easily removed; will not leave any residue or damage to walls when removed.
- Made of waterproof vinyl material, which means cleaning is a snap with just a damp cloth.
- Clean the wall and make sure the furniture or wall is clean and dry before application of the wallpaper
- Measure out the desired size by using the grid lines provided on the back of the protective paper
- Apply by starting from one side, peeling off the backing gently, whilst applying the wallpaper to the surface inch by inch (do not remove the backing all at once)
- While applying the wallpaper, use a cloth, a squeegee, or a stiff card to remove the air bubbles or bump areas and flatten out the wallpaper. (We've even had luck using the edge of a clean dustpan!)
- When applying wallpaper around edges and corners, use a heat gun or hair dryer to slightly soften the wallpaper, which will help it wrap around any edges and corners more precisely.