Material:??PVC waterproof material
Dimensions:? 17.7¡¯¡¯ x 393.7¡¯¡¯ (about 32.8')
- This versatile wallpaper's light beige color, combined with a subtle crosshatched white is a pleasant addition to any room,?whether that is a bedroom, living room, kitchen, or more.?
- Its intricate textile-look pattern adds a sense of organic softness to rigid walls, giving rooms a fresh, natural feeling.
- Suitable for both renters and homeowners, intended for use on wall, glass, vinyl, lacquer, drawer fronts and liners, shelves, kitchen counters, furniture, crafts, bedside tables, bookcases, and more.
- Easily installable with adhesive material, simply peel and stick it onto the wall or furniture?
- If one roll of wallpaper isn¡¯t enough, multiple rolls can be easily matched together to provide flawless coverage
- Contains a handy grid design on the back of the protective paper, making it easy to measure and cut to fit to any furniture or wall
- Easily removed; will not leave any residue or damage to walls when removed.
- Made of waterproof vinyl material, which means cleaning is a snap with just a damp cloth.??
- Clean the surface of the wall or furniture and ensure it is clean and dry before application of the wallpaper
- Measure out the desired size by using the grid lines provided on the back of the protective paper
- Apply by starting from one side, peel of the backing gently whilst applying the wallpaper to the surface inch by inch (do not remove the backing all at once)
- While applying the wallpaper, use a cloth, a squeegee, or a card to remove the air bubbles or bump areas and flatten out the wallpaper. (We've even had luck using the edge of a clean dust pan!)
- When applying wallpaper to edges and corners, use a heat gun or hair dryer to slightly soften the wallpaper to help it wrap around the edges and corners more precisely.