Thoughts from Maggie
This modern pattern is so trendy and would look amazing with a boho style! The waves add so much warmth and fun. Be sure to check the measurements as these are not as long as my regular wallpaper rolls.
Material: PVC waterproof material
Dimensions: 118.11" by 17.70"
Description & Features
- Reminiscent of the Ukiyo-e style waves of the Japanese artist Hokusai in the 19th century.
- Stylized waves bring texture, pattern, movement, and energy to a room, whether used on an accent wall, or on a piece of furniture.
- The backing paper is designed with a measure-and-cut grid that makes the wallpaper super easy to cut and apply to any size wall or furniture piece.
- Easy to use, self-adhering--just peel and stick!
- Manageable roll width, so installing the wallpaper can be a one-person job.
- Made of waterproof vinyl material, which means cleaning is a snap with just a damp cloth.
- Easily removed; will not damage your wall or leave a residue--hooray!
- Clean the wall/furniture and make sure the surface is clean and dry before application of the wallpaper
- Measure out the desired size by using the grid lines provided on the back of the protective paper?
- Apply by starting from one side, peeling off the backing gently, whilst applying the wallpaper to the surface inch by inch (do not remove the backing all at once)
- While applying the wallpaper, use a cloth, a squeegee, or a stiff card to remove the air bubbles or bump areas and flatten out the wallpaper. (We've even had luck using the edge of a clean dustpan!)
- When applying wallpaper around edges and corners, use a heat gun or hair dryer to slightly soften the wallpaper, which will help it wrap around any edges and corners more precisely.