Material: PVC waterproof material
Color: Retro Green
Dimensions: 17.7" by 393.7"
- Delicate peach tree branches dance across a backdrop of retro green in this pretty, modern take on chinoiserie-style wallpaper.
- A perfect touch for any plain furniture or walls; adapted for any flat or smooth surfaces such as walls, shelves, cabinets, tables, doors, drawers, etc.
- The backing paper is designed with a measure-and-cut grid that makes the wallpaper super easy to cut and apply to any size wall or furniture piece.
- Easy to use, self-adhering--just peel and stick!
- Easy-to-manage size, so installing the wallpaper can be a one-person job.
- Made of waterproof vinyl material, which means cleaning is a snap with just a damp cloth.
- Easily removed; will not damage your wall or leave a residue--hooray!
- Clean the wall/furniture and make sure the surface is clean and dry before application of the wallpaper
- Measure out the desired size by using the grid lines provided on the back of the protective paper
- Apply by starting from one side, peeling off the backing gently, whilst applying the wallpaper to the surface inch by inch (do not remove the backing all at once)
- While applying the wallpaper, use a cloth, a squeegee, or a stiff card to remove the air bubbles or bump areas and flatten out the wallpaper. (We've even had luck using the edge of a clean dustpan!)
- When applying wallpaper around edges and corners, use a heat gun or hair dryer to slightly soften the wallpaper, which will help it wrap around any edges and corners more precisely.